- Financial Statement Audit
- Accounting Advice
Assurance and regulatory compliance
As one of the smallest independent audit and assurance firms, Blue Crane Financial Services through Dr. D.J. Botha and Partners audits many of the world’s companies with the biggest potential to become great. If information is important enough to be relied upon, it’s important enough for assurance.
Below is a broad overview of our assurance and regulatory reporting services:
- Financial statement audits and agreed-upon procedures
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- King III Compliance
- IFRS reporting
- Assistance on capital market transactions
- Accounting, technical and regulatory advice
- Actuarial services
Financial Statement audit
There is no doubt that corporate failure in the past few years have stimulated debate about what went wrong and who was to blame. What is not up for debate is that there is more scrutiny and scepticism of a company’s financial statements than ever before.
Investors expect greater reliability, more oversight and clear evidence of internal controls. Corporate management, boards and audit committees, internal and external auditors, analysts and other investment professionals all have important roles to play in rebuilding investor trust.
Meeting investor expectations begins with the completeness and accuracy of information contained in a company’s financial statements.
- You are a regulated entity and must file audited financial statements.
- You are a multi-national company and need a consistent, global audit methodology for your financial statements.
- You are in the process of exploring the feasibility of changing audit firms.
- You want your current audit firm to concentrate on providing non-audit services to your firm and you need to engage a new auditor.
- You are concerned that your current auditor does not sufficiently understand your company and industry to perform an effective audit.
How Blue Crane Financial Services can help you
We provide quality audit services for organisations that require an audit for statutory or regulatory reasons.
Our services include:
- Compliance with regulations
- Advice on controls and processing system weaknesses
- Confirmation of accounting treatments with respect to complex transactions
- Monitoring of prospective accounting and regulatory changes
- Special-purpose audit engagements
- Independent review of externally reported information